ABS-CBN Corporation is the Philippines’ leading information and entertainment multimedia conglomerate. The Company is primarily involved in television and radio broadcasting, as well as in the production of television and radio programming for domestic and international audiences and other related businesses. ABS-CBN produces a wide variety of engaging, world-class entertainment programs that are aired on free-to-air television.
The Company is also one of the leading radio broadcasters, operating eighteen radio stations throughout the key cities of the Philippines. ABS-CBN provides news and entertainment programming for nine channels on cable TV and operates the country’s largest cable TV service provider. The Company also owns the leading-cinema and music production and distribution outfits in the country. It brings its content to worldwide audiences via cable, satellite, online and mobile.
The Company has interests in content development and production, cable and satellite television services, merchandising and licensing, mobile and online multimedia services, glossy magazine publishing, video and audio post production, and overseas services, all of which complement and enhance ABS-CBN’s strength in content production and distribution.
Production Assistant Trainee (TV Production)
Work Location: National Capital Region
- Graduate of Mass Communication or any other related course
- Should have at least above average academic records
- Should have had active involvement in academic and/or extracurricular organizations during college
- Should be willing to work long hours and experience provincial assignments
- Should be creative, resourceful, with initiative and with strong leadership skills
- Should be able to work efficiently with a team
- Experience in production works is an advantage
- Only candidates with uploaded Story Concepts will be processed.
- Write a story concept with a beginning, middle and end; from any genre (comedy, drama, etc.) about an interesting character. Limit to 1 – 2 paragraphs. Upload as an attachment.
Preference will be given to candidates who APPLY ONLINE. Apply now @ http://www.careers.abs- cbn.com