CONTACT: Rosales Jennifer
STARFISH are currently seeking a for a GRAPHIC ARTISTS / WEB Designer
At STARFISH our goal is to be the No. 1 national and international resource for quality business websites and custom software applications. We are already good at what we do, but this is only the beginning. We really want to change the world. That is why, everything we do, we do it our way.
This is no ordinary web design agency. Starfish is a hot house of innovation where you get to spend a great deal of time learning, improving your talents, and finding better ways to solve problems.
We’re good at what we do which means we get to work with reputable clients and brands. We’re always asked to do something new. No two projects are the same. This means you constantly get to push your skill levels to the highest.
GRAPHIC ARTISTS / WEB Designer
• Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s/College Degree in Multimedia Arts, Fine Arts or any related course.
• Proficient knowledge in using Adobe Photoshop CS6 and Adobe Illustrator CS6
• Knowledge in HTML and CSS is a plus
• Must have a strong understanding of web user interface design
• Must be imaginative, creative and excellent graphic and designing skills
• Able to work on multiple projects simultaneously under tight deadlines
• Able to work independently and in a team environment
• Self-starter and can work with less supervision
• Excellent skills in Web Design and Layouting, Creation of Logos, brochures and other print materials
• Keen understanding of different client’s branding, creating website wireframes & conceptualizing for different website design studies.
Your ability to remain organized, exacting and unflappable when working on multiple projects and briefs is a given at Starfish, so to say that you’re incredibly adept in these areas would be an understatement! Your success will be governed by the ease with which you work with a team:
– You’ll be confident and assertive, guiding our teams with your creative and design knowledge; and
– You’ll take full responsibility for the day to day management and long term development together with our Junior Graphic Designer – you may not have specific line manager experience but you will have the necessary skills and desire to fulfill this aspect of the role.
And it goes without saying that you need to be passionate about STARFISH and everything we stand for.
If you think you’ve got what it takes to become our GRAPHIC ARTISTS / WEB Designer then please ……….. Apply now EMAIL YOUR CV to email@example.com
You may contact Jenny Rosales, +63-922-876-5855 / +63-977-123-2903 OR visit our website at www.starfi.sh for more details